Payments & Policies
For safety reasons, all dogs must be restrained on a leash and all cats must be in a carrier when entering our facility.
- Payment is due when services are rendered. We accept all major credit cards and cash.
- We do not provide any billing services.
- Credit cards must match driver’s license and person present.
- No personal checks accepted.
- Refunds can be credited to your account or back on your credit card.
- All prescription drugs, such as thyroid medication, antibiotics, arthritis medications, can not be returned once they leave our office.
- Food products can be returned within 7 days.
- All dogs must be up-to-date with their Rabies, DHL-PA, and Bordetella vaccines, Rabies and FVRCP-Y vaccines for cats.
- Boarders are required to have an up-to-date fecal test every 6 months (boarders have higher risk of becoming infected). All other drop offs must be current with a yearly fecal test.
- All drop-offs and boarders will be treated with a Capstar for flea prevention.