We know how hard it is to say goodbye to a beloved pet. Our caring and compassionate staff will be there to help you and your pet through this difficult time. You always have the option to be with your pet at the time of euthanasia, if it is too difficult to be with your pet at that time, know that our caring staff will take good care of him or her.
Services we offer:
- Private Cremation
- Group Cremation
- Memoriam Pet Paw Print made personally by The Atlantic Animal Clinic
We have used Pet Heaven Memorial Park as our crematorium for over 30 years. A wonderful fact about Pet Heaven Memorial Park is that even if you chose to not have the ashes of your pet returned to you, they will spread the ashes of your pet in a garden on the grounds of there memorial park that you can visit.
The links below are additional support to help you through the loss of your pet.
- Understanding Quality of Life
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement has a live chat, if you would like to chat and share with other owners that have lost pets.
- Everlife Memorials has a list of pet loss counselors and support groups in our area.
- University of Florida pet loss support.